Home Health and Safety

Health and Safety

Gas fitter sentenced for incompetent installation of a boiler…

…leaving tenant poisoned by carbon monoxide

Solar panel managing director avoids jail over roof slip

Timothy Dobson given community service as worker suffers fractures skull and pelvis.

Unregistered gas fitter fined

Lee Mellor not legally allowed to do work

Self-employed plumber sentenced for unsafe gas work

Victims and plumber treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Gas boiler classified as ‘immediately dangerous’

Plymouth landlord fined for putting tenants lives at risk

Building company fined £40,000

Director escapes jail after carbon monoxide near miss.

Landlord given suspended prison sentence over gas failings…

...after it was found that the appliance was leaking deadly carbon monoxide.

Plymouth plumber pleads guilty to a breach of gas safety

Gary Lynch instructed an unregistered gas engineer putting tenants lives at serious risk

Torbay plumber escapes jail despite illegal gas work

Mark Evans gets suspended sentence after leaving a boiler in a “potentially dangerous state”

Gas engineer fined for unsafe installation…

...of a gas combination boiler and flue at domestic property.