Home Health and Safety

Health and Safety

Gas boiler classified as ‘immediately dangerous’

Plymouth landlord fined for putting tenants lives at risk

HHIC welcomes HSE’s Public Consultation…

…on proposed changes to The Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998.

Gas fitter sentenced for incompetent installation of a boiler…

…leaving tenant poisoned by carbon monoxide

Solar panel managing director avoids jail over roof slip

Timothy Dobson given community service as worker suffers fractures skull and pelvis.

Gas engineer fined for unsafe installation…

...of a gas combination boiler and flue at domestic property.

Building company fined £40,000

Director escapes jail after carbon monoxide near miss.

Plymouth plumber pleads guilty to a breach of gas safety

Gary Lynch instructed an unregistered gas engineer putting tenants lives at serious risk

Elderly tenant put at risk from dangerous gas heater

Gloucester firm fined £15,000 after refurbished home put pensioner at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Torbay plumber escapes jail despite illegal gas work

Mark Evans gets suspended sentence after leaving a boiler in a “potentially dangerous state”

Landlord given suspended prison sentence over gas failings…

...after it was found that the appliance was leaking deadly carbon monoxide.