Home Tags HSE

Tag: HSE

Gas fitter sentenced for incompetent installation of a boiler…

…leaving tenant poisoned by carbon monoxide

Gas boiler left in dangerous state

Self-employed plumber breaches two gas safety regulations

Homeowners put at risk of asbestos exposure

Karl Locher pleaded guilty to breaching the Health and Safety at Wok Act.

Automotive components company fined after worker injured

Employee suffered crash injuries after entering a guarded area of a machine

Housing company and builder prosecuted for safety failings

Cornwall Housing fined £6,660 for breaching the Health and Safety at Work act.

Landlord prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive

Gas boiler found in a condition classed as ‘immediately dangerous’.

Elderly tenant put at risk from dangerous gas heater

Gloucester firm fined £15,000 after refurbished home put pensioner at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Unqualified installer tagged for four months

Kalimat Ramalingum carried out work on a boiler that was substandard and later deemed “At Risk”.

Housing firm fined after carbon monoxide leaked around a house

North Devon Homes capped off a chimney at one of its occupied properties despite the chimney being in use.

Gas installer gets nine months in jail

“Only a matter of luck that no-one was injured or worse”, says Health and Safety Executive.