Gas boiler left in dangerous state

Self-employed plumber breaches two gas safety regulations

Torquay landlord pleads guilty to a breach of gas safety

Mr Marshall ignored repeated requests to carry out checks and to provide a copy of the safety record, say the Health and Safety Executive

Automotive components company fined after worker injured

Employee suffered crash injuries after entering a guarded area of a machine

Housing company and builder prosecuted for safety failings

Cornwall Housing fined £6,660 for breaching the Health and Safety at Work act.

Construction company fined for gas safety failings

Wedgewood Design and Build Limited plead guilty to potentially putting lives at risk.

Elderly tenant put at risk from dangerous gas heater

Gloucester firm fined £15,000 after refurbished home put pensioner at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Housing firm fined after carbon monoxide leaked around a house

North Devon Homes capped off a chimney at one of its occupied properties despite the chimney being in use.

Plumber fined just £500 despite causing an explosion

Catastrophic damage was caused to the property when a cylinder ruptured and the stored water suddenly became steam.

Heating engineers in court over asbestos

Flueclean fined £8,000 after exposing gas workers to the deadly material.