South Devon plumber left illegal gas work in a dangerous state…

...putting the life of the landlord and her tenants at risk

Landlord gets suspended jail term over gas safety failings

Duran Akbulut failed to have a gas boiler checked by a qualified engineer and obtain the necessary safety certificate.

Stelrad Radiators wins health and safety award…

…for protecting its employees from the risk of injury and ill health at work

Cornish clean energy company fined after worker falls through roof

Employee suffers multiple injuries including several fractured vertebrae

Landlord pleads guilty to a breach of gas safety

An Improvement Notice was given to Mr Taylor for non provision of a gas safety certificate for the gas appliances in his property

Builder receives a suspended prison sentence…

…for endangering a young family to deadly fumes from a gas boiler

Gas fitter sentenced for incompetent installation of a boiler…

…leaving tenant poisoned by carbon monoxide

Gas boiler left in dangerous state

Self-employed plumber breaches two gas safety regulations

Torquay landlord pleads guilty to a breach of gas safety

Mr Marshall ignored repeated requests to carry out checks and to provide a copy of the safety record, say the Health and Safety Executive

Automotive components company fined after worker injured

Employee suffered crash injuries after entering a guarded area of a machine