Following an intense judging day which saw the best talent within the plumbing and heating industry shortlisted to just nine installers, the regional winners of the Heating Installer Awards have been revealed for 2018.
The regional winners are:
- North West – David Thompson, Ground Heat Installations Limited
- North East and Yorkshire – Neil Bumford, Bumford Heating Limited
- South West – William Hale, D J Hale and Co
- South East – Daniel Wells, DW Heating and Plumbing Limited
- East Midlands – B.A.R. Plumbing and Heating
- West Midlands – Ian Smith, IJS Trade Services
- East of England – Mark Partridge, Bright Green Renewables Ltd
- Wales – Huw Jenkins, Thornhill Plumbing and Heating
- Scotland – Shaun Scott, Scott Plumbing and Heating
Hundreds of entries were whittled down to the top nine, with each winner representing their own region of the UK. They will now face an online, public vote to decide the UK’s number one heating installer.
Representatives from Danfoss, Polypipe, Sentinel, Installer Magazine, and Vaillant UK, the award sponsors along with Wolseley and Avanti Gas, judged the entries on technicality, professionalism, exceptional service and customer testimonials, at the judging day which was held at Vaillant HQ in Belper. The panel was also joined by Peter Booth, winner of last year’s Heating Installer Awards.
All regional winners will now be put forward to compete for the title of the UK’s Best Heating Installer 2018, which will be announced at Installer 2018 in May following the online public vote.
Those wishing to vote should visit www.heatinginstallerawards.co.uk/finalists. The deadline for votes is 9pm on Tuesday 24t April. Full terms and conditions can be found on the website.