Plumbase has brought back its programme of Innovation Nights, aimed at giving installers a first glimpse of some of the newest products on the plumbing and heating market.
Hosted in conjunction with suppliers Fernox, Polypipe, KD Navien and Redring, the events kicked off in Bristol, Cardiff and Bromsgrove. A further 12 additional dates have been confirmed to take place over the course of April and May, with more still to come.
Fuelled with food and refreshments, attendees will be shown the latest water treatments and filter systems from Fernox, as well as find out about Polypipe’s underfloor heating offering and its Registered Installer Network. Attendees can also benefit from KD Navien’s exclusive preview of its new to the UK market boiler range, while Redring showcases its instantaneous electric water heating solutions.
The scheduled Innovation Nights so far are:
- April 27 – Camberley, Venue TBC
- May 3 – Peacehaven Golf Club, Newhaven
- May 4 – Mercure Hotel, Tunbridge Wells / The Golden Lion Hotel, Stirling
- May 11 – Verulam Golf Club, St Albans
- May 16 – St Francis Social & Sports Club, Haywards Heath
- May 18 – Margate Football Club, Margate
- May 25 – The Belstead Brook Hotel, Ipswich
- May 26 – The Kingsknowes Hotel, Galashiels
Plumbing and heating professionals who would like to attend an Innovation Night are invited to register interest at their local Plumbase branch.