Triton, The Great British Shower Company, has introduced a new range of thermostatically controlled mixer showers which are suitable for all types of domestic water systems and provide installers with everything they need for a professional result.
With six different options available, all showers in the Dene collection are supplied with the correct wall and inlet fittings needed to make every installation quicker and easier. Other features such as, gravity supplies and the option of either copper or plastic pipework, also mean these mixers are suitable for a wide variety of bathroom requirements.
For complete flexibility Triton’s new product offering provides a choice of high flow, eco or cool touch bar mixers; one lever sequential and two lever concentric mixers as well as diverter options from a manual bath shower mixer to a bar diverter, whereby a deluge shower head and a practical handset are both supplied. Each variation comes with WRAS approval certifying its compliance with Water Fitting Regulations.
For new bathrooms, a disposable pipe spacer is included to mark out holes for pre-drilling walls to slot over the pipe tails holding them in position to gauge where to cut the pipe. Every Dene mixer is also equipped with the most popular wall surface fixings for the valve type including the necessary wall plugs, screws and inlet fittings.
Furthermore, each Dene shower includes a riser rail with adjustable distance between the wall brackets, which is particularly useful when undertaking a retro-fit job. A 12l/min flow limiter is also provided that can be fitted quite simply to the outlet at any time to help minimise water usage. With a classic all-chrome finish and high quality metal handles, each Dene Mixer option has been created to look good while delivering great performance and accurate thermostatic control.
Steve Saunders, senior technical manager at Triton, said: “The new Dene Mixer range has been introduced with installers in mind, with each model including everything needed to get the job done in one box. Being able to offer six different variants means there is a solution for every scenario, which professional plumbers can use to their advantage when it comes to meeting the exact needs of individual customers. Where the Dene is concerned, one size doesn’t have to fit all.”
Six solutions in one glance…
Dene Bar Mixer
- Includes a quarter turn ceramic disc flow control and a maximum temperature stop with user over-ride, making it extremely family friendly
- Accompanying fixings include popular wall surface fixing brackets incorporating push-fit pipe connectors to allow for simple installation on both copper and plastic pipe tails
- Comes with TMV2 approval as confirmation of close temperature control, when changing the temperature setting or if the water supply conditions change, thus, guaranteeing safety
- Choose from either a high flow model for perfect performance, even on gravity systems (5 l/min at 0.1bar), or the eco model (capped 6 l/min) to reduce running costs and meet new build requirements
Dene Cool Touch Bar Mixer
- Offers the same installation and safety features as the standard bar mixer options
- The bar mixer draws cold water across the bar mixer valve which keeps the hub of the shower cool to touch at all times
Dene Sequential Mixer
- Single lever control for temperature adjustment with constant water flow makes this model extremely robust and easy to use
- Surface mounting plate also makes it easy to mark exactly where to position the valve on tiled areas, while the four point wall fixing allows for a straightforward and secure fit
Dene Concentric Mixer
- Accessible forward facing controls help users grip the handle tops to twist, push or pull the levers with ease
- Similar to the Dene Sequential Mixer, the concentric design also comes with a wall mounting plate and 15mm compression connections, making it simple to position and fix to the wall
Dene Bar Diverter Mixer
- For showering flexibility, water is diverted between a large diameter shower head as well as a smaller portable handset
- A height adjustable handset makes this a particularly suitable model for all the family too
Dene Bath Shower Mixer
- This adaptable shower comes with ¾” BSP male threaded inlets, making it suitable for braided hose or rigid tap connectors, or for a direct fit onto 22mm pipe to further simplify the installation process
- Like the Dene Bar Diverter Mixer, this model also enables the end user to effortlessly switch between bath and shower
- In particular, the manual hot and cold controls durable quarter turn ceramic discs are extremely efficient, while an extended 1.75m hose offers additional reach
Each model in the Dene collection is covered by a five-year parts and labour guarantee, offering full peace of mind for installers and end users alike. The new Triton Dene Mixer is priced from £85 (manufacturer’s list price).
For more information on Triton’s range of mixer showers visit: www.tritonshowers.co.uk.
Triton’s free of charge smartphone app can also be downloaded for handy tips and advice on the go.