At the grand age of 65, Xpelair’s iconic GX6 axial fan is going from strength to strength with impressive sales figures around the globe in its anniversary year.
Designed for use in domestic kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms and small commercial applications such as offices, the GX6 range is suitable for direct ventilation to the outside. It can be window or panel mounted, with optional kits for wall mounting available separately.
With an integrated safety thermal overload protection and built-in silent action electro-thermal shutter cassette, the fans are operated by an on/off switch, pullcord or humidistat, depending on the model.
Today’s sixth generation of GX6 fans retain their rugged reliability and styling, and can be used for a range of specialist tasks. Conforming to Part F of the Building Regulations mechanical ventilation for kitchens, the fans are designed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
As well as the iconic GX6 model, Xpelair’s GX family of products also includes the GX9, GX12, PX, RX and WX variants.
To celebrate 65 years of the GX6, Xpelair is giving one lucky Plumbzine reader the chance to win a GX6 and £65 of high street shopping vouchers. To enter, simply answer the competition question below:
What year was the GX6 created?
Send your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include your full name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. Please also include: ‘65 years of Xpelair GX6’ in the subject line.
To find out more, visit www.xpelair.co.uk.
[show_more more=”Please click here for terms and conditions” color=”#0066cc” list=”»”]
• Closing date for entries is July 28, 2017 at midnight
• Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to be entered in the draw
• Due to Twitter quality filtering, it cannot be guaranteed that every tweet will be included in the draw
• All participants must be 18 or over
• The prize must be claimed within ten months
• No cash alternative is available in lieu of prize offered
• If listed prize is not available, a replacement prize of similar value will be offered in its place
• One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and contacted via Twitter with information on how to claim their prize
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Xpelair, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
• The conditions are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Any Competition Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Mira Showers and Heating and Plumbing Monthly Magazine relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the participant(s). If the participant(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the entry to the next eligible entrant chosen, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the entry to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competition conditions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.