Responsible for the product and marketing activities of the Saniflo & Kinedo brands and the support of the marketing manager & customer services department within Saniflo Ltd.
To assist in developing and maintaining marketing support strategies to meet Saniflo’s organisational objectives.
- Internal marketing liaison with the Salesforce and technical department as required and directed.
- Collation of Product and Marketing data for all product groups and liaison with our parent company in France to achieve this.
- Organise event/exhibition logistics and execute pre-event marketing campaigns.
- To assist in developing, executing, and managing email marketing campaigns to support key initiatives.
- To develop, implement, track and continually optimise email marketing programs.
- To develop and manage Google analytics reports for all of the Saniflo accounts.
- To update the Saniflo and related websites with Product information and SEO content.
- Receive and process marketing requests from the marketing manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Posting onto our social media accounts on a daily basis and to monitor existing social media interfaces and further develop social media and search engine optimisation strategies with marketing manager.
- Prepare design briefs for Saniflo/Kinedo price pages for merchant or distributor customers as required
- Preparation of briefs for Saniflo/Kinedo literature for merchant or distributor customers, as well as Saniflo Ltd.
- Maintain guardianship of the Saniflo and Kinedo brands.
- Keeping lead databases up to date and active.
- Specify market requirements for marketing support of our products by maintaining contact with our key customers.
- To provide assistance in marketing support for Sanirish (ROI) as required
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal/External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with the marketing manager, all company employees and our external marketing agencies as and when necessary.
- Build relationships, collaborate with colleagues, solve problems, focus on the customer and communicate effectively to maintain Saniflo’s strong standing within the marketplace
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments and colleagues in SFA Group.
- Proven experience working in collaborative environment, with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in a marketing support role preferably within the plumbing & heating industry.
- Preferably with a strong B2B marketing and technical oriented background.
- A sound understanding of graphics and printing methods although skills in graphics are not required.
- Hands-on working experience in marketing executive/coordinator role that has involved a combination of; printed media, POS, promotions, email marketing, Google Analytics, lead generation through social media, PPC, SEO and Campaign Analysis.
- Strong understanding of traditional marketing methods, as well as digital marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good attention to detail are essential.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Be permanently based at the Saniflo head office, but be willing to travel and work occasionally with the sales team throughout the UK.
- Proven ability to assist with all marketing, internal sales and technical staff and their activities.